8.21.2012 | By: Morgan

Homesteading Location options 2


Hey Lula, do you still want to move to Costa Rica? Nate and I are looking into Belize :)
 ·  ·  · See Friendship

  • Joe Kitchen likes this.

    • Lula McAmis for real?! that's awesome!! i lived there for three months and i absolutely loved the people and the culture and the country. (: i wasn't thinking to move there personally, but if the Lord wanted me to, i'd be off!
      Sunday at 5:04pm · 

    • Morgan Michelle ‎:D Cool - that's so good to hear. We're thinking of visiting and getting a feel for how much of a culture shock we'd be in for but I'm so ok with growing my own avocados and coconuts :)
      Sunday at 5:06pm ·  · Lisa Gopp likes this

    • Lula McAmis hahahaha. dude. i would do it so soon if that's where Jesus wanted me. (: i think you guys would love it. there's not really much culture shock unless you're moving to an impoverished area. unless you would be culturally shocked by the food and the brand names and the language.
      Sunday at 9:33pm ·  · You like this

    • Morgan Michelle yeah it's a lot to consider. Did you come across a lot of snakes, spiders and other scary things? Nate was showing pics of their dangerous creatures and all last night I wouldn't consider Belize anymore hah

    • Lula McAmis hahaha. well. i can't answer that question truthfully and expect to qualm your fears.
      19 hours ago · 

    • Morgan Michelle Give it to me straight, Lu. I gotta know.
      17 hours ago · 

    • Lula McAmis snakes, not a lot. there was one that a farm hand caught and killed with a machete that was super poisonous. spiders, yes. there are many spiders, especially in the jungle. but that's to be expected, in any jungle.
      17 hours ago · 

    • Morgan Michelle Blah. Hopefully it depends on where we go? Or who you know, in your case. We need to study up on this stuff and visit for sure.
      17 hours ago · 

    • Lula McAmis hahahaha. it depends on what area of a country you're inhabiting. every place has their own scary things. (:
      17 hours ago ·  · You like this

    • Morgan Michelle Thanks so much Lula :):)
      17 hours ago · 

    • Lula McAmis welcome morgan! (:
      17 hours ago · 
       ·  ·  · See Friendship

        • Morgan Michelle so apparently the bugs suck? "eaten alive by bugs"?

        • Morgan Michelle what about costa rica?

        • Pixie Miller 
          Well we would defiantly live there if we could. But it is so different from what we are all used to. It's amazing when it comes to beauty, beaches and jungle. In my opinion tho you have to be able to let go of a lot that we have here. Like 
          I said Soleil and I would so be there if we could and I'm still trying to make it happen but I got to finish school first and that is well taking longer than I expected. Good luck to you!!! I think you should visit and if you do be sure to be in touch with me or mr hintz for places to go and stay!!! Luv u both!!
          Saturday at 11:48pm via mobile ·  · You like this

        • Pixie Miller 
          I've been to costa rica also and although I had an amazing time in costs rica I would totally pick Belize instead. The bugs stink but I didn't have to much of an issue with them at all. Got a few mosquito bites but nothing bad. The culture 
          seems more friendly and open to non natives coming and contributing to their culture and country. It's cheap to. I was looking at a place on the river, 3 bedrooms, lemon and mango groves on like 20 acers for like 60,000. So much opportunity if you can do it.
          Saturday at 11:59pm via mobile ·  · You like this

        • Morgan Michelle O that's sweet! Thanks Pixie, we love you too! Miss you and Soleil lots!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment