12.12.2010 | By: Morgan

A Winter Hike

Today was awesome! Nate and I took a hike in 32 degree weather ; )


Not the best conditions and Nate's feet got really wet and cold in his 5 fingers, but overall we both loved it. And going in my coat and gloves around the top perimeter wasn't too bad. At first, we went on the normal trail but it was totally soaked. We were about to head back to the car but saw a different trail and decided to see where it would take us. Especially since I wanted to take a picture from the look out (I took one in summer, and in fall so I wanted winter too :D)

It was awesome because:
1. we were active
2. we were together
3. we got to talk to each other and spend time together
4. the scenery and fresh air was really good for Nate who's always stuck in his office and me too :)
5. it was fun

Also, I figure that if we can find a way to enjoy it in even the worst conditions, it'll be easier to do it on nicer as well :)








Morgan }|{ "Look at Jesus only."

0 comments:

Post a Comment