10.30.2010 | By: Morgan

1st Post!

It's 1:19 in the morning and it is SO unlike Nate and I to be up this late! We always shoot for 10pm and usually make it. But he's working on something for work and I'm not complaining: I'm super-stoked about setting up this blog page :D Well, minus all the pain and fooling around I went through to find the right template and make it convert to "xml" so I could use it. *Grumble*

So I never thought I would try blogging. Whether or not I'm the blogging type (or I stick with it) has yet to be seen. On the forefront, I think it would be really sweet to keep a running go of our lives together from the get-go. It's kind of like a way to celebrate our marriage and relationship with Christ without having to worry about my bad handwriting or disdain for paper journaling.

I guess we'll see :) *yawn* ok, Nate's packing it up: Time for bed! Zzzzz . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment